This is a busy term in Nursery and we have a lot to look forward to.
We will be getting ready for sports day and hope to spend a lot of time outside if the weather allows! Please remember to apply sunscreen to your child before they come to Nursery on sunny days and also provide a hat.
We will be planning our Nursery outing soon so look out for further information soon! We will be looking for some volunteers to come with us.It is always fun so let us know if you would like to come along.
This is an important term for the children who are moving onto Primary 1 and we do a lot of transition activities to help them become familiar with the school and staff. We will also have our Graduation Ceremony at the end of term. Further information will be provided on our Nursery noticeboard.
Dates for your diary:
- Tuesday 23rd May – Parent Interviews
- Thursday 25th May – Parent Interviews
- Wednesday 7th June – Sports Day
- Wednesday 21st June – Nursery Picnic
- Thursday 29th June – Graduation
- Friday 30th June – Last day of term
(Times and details will follow for the above events)