The Lord Provost is to launch a fund to support individuals and families affected by COVID-19. Individuals and families will be able to apply for themselves online – or they can phone the ACC Crisis Support Line 0800 0304 713 to access funds. The funding criteria will be:
- People suffering financial hardship as a result of COVID-19
- People whose income has been directly affected by COVID-19 – a reduction of 50% or more of household income
- Individuals with an income of less than 20k
- Families with an income of less than 30k
- Other support options must have been explored
- People can only apply once every 31 days
The maximum for an individual application will be £200 and for a family £300.